There are small personal things that make a house feel like a home. DIY Polaroid photo coasters are a great way to add a personal touch to your living space or give a one-of-a-kind gift. We can show you how to make this easy craft.
Enter to Win!
Get your DIY on and enter to win a Polaroid holiday prize pack worth over $300! Prizes include the Polaroid Pop instant digital camera, Zink photo paper, and Polaroid scrapbooking materials to create the ultimate DIY project. Not to mention Polaroid apparel - so you can craft in style all year long.
- 3.5 x 4.25" Polaroid photos from the Polaroid Pop
- 4 x 4" white tiles
- Mod Podge sealer, glue, and finish
- Hot glue gun
- Scissors (Optional)
- Colored paper (optional)
1. You want to start this project by first gathering all of your materials. We purchased all of our craft materials on Amazon, but I am sure you can get it all at a local craft store as well. Next, you want to decide what Polaroid photos you want to use. With the Polaroid Pop instant digital camera, you can take the pictures you want to use or pair it with your mobile device to print the ones you want.
2. The next step is an optional one. We cut pieces of colored paper to adhere to the coasters
3. If you did the last step, make sure that the paper is totally dry before starting this step. Next, you are going to
4. Finally, we want to make sure that these tiles don't scratch any surfaces by adding felt to the bottom of each corner. Cut small squares of felt and use a hot glue gun to stick one to each corner.
And there you have it! Enjoy your DIY Polaroid photo coasters and show us how they came out by sharing your photos with us on Instagram.
Want to try this for yourself?
Get into the holiday spirit and create your very own DIY Polaroid Photo Coasters with the Polaroid Pop instant digital camera, now available on Amazon.Shop Now