With the Christmas Season in full swing, I'm adding the cutest Holiday craft to the Blog!
I love to bring a personal touch to my home during the holidays, and with the help of the Polaroid POP instant digital camera, I've got just the perfect touch! The Polaroid POP is the coolest camera, it is the right size to take along to events, parties or snap some pics at home. It prints 3.5x4.25" prints right from the camera so you can enjoy your photos right on the spot.
Enter to Win!
Get your DIY on and enter to win a Polaroid holiday prize pack worth over $300! Prizes include the Polaroid Pop instant digital camera, Zink photo paper, and Polaroid scrapbooking materials to create the ultimate DIY project. Not to mention Polaroid apparel - so you can craft in style all year long.
The Polaroid Pop is perfect for this project because you can take photos and print them instantly right from the camera or connect to Wi-Fi and print photos from your phone. I am also a huge fan of how cute the Polaroid prints are.
Holiday Photo Garland Materials:
- Polaroid POP instant digital camera
- Battery Christmas lights
- Thin garland
- Ribbons, yarn, etc.
- Tiny clothespins
Time: 45 minutes
- First, gather up your photos and layout your battery lights. Lay your thin garland out and cut it slightly longer than the string of lights.
- Wind the lights around the garland.
- Cut pieces of ribbon, yarn or other novelty decor and tie them on the garland.
- Use the tiny clothespins to attach the photos to the garland.
- Find the perfect place to hang your personalized Holiday garland!
For more from Niki, follow along on her Instagram.
Want to try this for yourself?
Get into the holiday spirit and create your very own DIY Holiday Garland with the Polaroid Pop instant digital camera, now available on Amazon.Shop Now